As a professional home inspector, I truly believe that both buyer and seller home inspections are extremely important to the real estate transaction process. If the home inspector you are referring today does not perform seller home inspections or “Move In Certified” inspections, I recommend referring one who does. Selman Home Inspection Company and other NACHI Certified home inspectors offer “Move In Certified” seller home inspections. Selman Home Inspections want to partner with home stagers in North Texas to provide the value added service of a “Move In Certified” home inspection. We would also love to be part of your open houses where we perform a seller home inspection. A Seller Home Inspection or “Move In Certified” inspection (complete with yard sign) is the new trend in marketing advantages for sellers, top Realtors and Home Stagers in North Texas. Real estate sales deals fall through simply because the seller did not get a professional home inspection to evaluate the condition of their house before putting it on the market. Eventually, potential buyers are going to conduct an inspection. The home seller may as well know what an inspector is going to find and correct any possible issues in advance. And, Home Stagers can work with Selman Home Inspections to provide this marketing advantage to their clients. The marketing advantages are numerous:
- Marketing advantage, including listing and yard signs as “Move In Certified”.
- See the sellers real estate through the eyes of a critical third-party.
- Seller home inspections assist in realistic pricing.
- Make repairs ahead of time so that defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- Encourage the buyer to waive contingencies, even another home inspection.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern.
- Relieve buyer concerns and suspicions. Reduces the Realtor and home owner liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- Alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- Sellers can use the report to communicate to contractors the nature of the defect(s), to obtain estimates for repair or to arrange for repairs or replacements.
- A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
- Real estate agents who recommend seller home inspections are regarded as true professionals leaving nothing to chance.
Along with these marketing advantages to help your home sell quickly, our Seller Home Inspection demonstrates your integrity as a seller and, home staging company. Our Seller Home Inspections are available at FetchReport.com for potential buyers and, a copy is made available to potential buyers and visitors to your open house. As you can clearly see, there are numerous benefits to a seller home inspection. Home inspections no longer offer advantages to just buyers. A seller home inspection is a great value added service for home stagers and, it shows the integrity and confidence of the seller.
Our Seller Home Inspections are available at FetchReport.com for potential buyers and, a copy is made available to potential buyers and visitors to your open house. As you can clearly see, there are numerous benefits to a seller home inspection. Home inspections no longer offer advantages to just buyers. A seller home inspection is a great value added service for home stagers and, it shows the integrity and confidence of the seller.
Advanced Professional Inspector
FHA/HUD # F537
Septic License #113423
“Accurate Investment Protection You Can Trust”