Professional Home Inspectors and Realtors believe that obtaining a home inspection is a good decision that makes you an educated home buyer or seller. Professional home inspectors protect real estate agents, buyers and sellers from legal liabilities and expensive repairs. Home inspection reports reveal problems, areas of concern, safety hazards and needed repairs. Home inspections help buyers and sellers make informed decision based on the inspection results. Here are a few of the advantages of a Seller’s Home Inspection:
- Know what a professional inspector is going to report to a potential buyer.
- Avoid complications by counter offers or renegotiations based on repair needs.
- Seller Home Inspections provide marketing advantages including the option to list a home as “Move In Certified“.
- Sellers can obtain a home inspection and use the report to disclose known defects to potential buyers.
- Sellers can obtain a home inspection and use the report to identify and correct significant defects that could interfere with a buyer’s desire to submit a contract to buy the property.
- Sellers can use the report to communicate to contractors the nature of the defect(s) to obtain estimates for repair or to arrange for repairs or replacements.
- Seller home inspections assist in realistic pricing.
No home is perfect and deficiencies will always be found in any house, new or old. A home inspection is in fact both an educational tool and insurance against unforeseen liabilities. We encourage you to be a smart home buyer or seller and get a professional home inspection.
Advanced Professional Inspector
FHA/HUD # F537
Septic License #113423
“Accurate Investment Protection You Can Trust”