Seller Home Inspections Offer Tremendous Marketing Advantages
A Seller Home Inspection or “Move In Certified” inspection is the new trend in marketing advantages for sellers and professional real estate agents. A “Move In Certified” Seller Home Inspection will virtually eliminate all the hassles and blown deals caused by traditional buyer inspections. Home Inspection for sellers gives the leverage back to the homeowner (and their Realtor) and offers tremendous marketing advantages.
Real estate sales deals fall through simply because the seller did not get a professional Home Inspection to evaluate the condition of their house before putting it on the market. Eventually, potential buyers are going to hire an inspector to find Defects (Common Defects). The selling homeowner may as well know what an inspector is going to reveal and correct any possible issues in advance. The advantages of a “Move In Certified” North Texas Home Inspection are numerous. Consider the following:
- Marketing advantage, including listing and yard signs as “Move In Certified”.
- Online listing advantage that makes a sellers property stand out from thousands of others.
- See the sellers real estate through the eyes of a critical third-party.
- Seller home inspections assist in realistic pricing.
- Make repairs ahead of time so that defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- Encourage the buyer to waive contingencies, even another home inspection.
- Relieve buyer concerns and suspicions.
- Reduces the Realtor and home owner liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- Alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- Sellers can use the report to communicate to contractors the nature of the defect(s), to obtain estimates for repair or to arrange for repairs or replacements.
- A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
- Real estate agents who recommend seller home inspections are regarded as true professionals leaving nothing to chance.
As you can clearly see, there are numerous benefits for a Seller Home Inspection. Home inspections no longer offer advantages to just buyers. Above are just a few reasons that a Seller Home Inspection is vital in today’s market. As a Professional Home Inspector, I truly believe that both a buyer and Seller Home Inspection are extremely important to the real estate transaction process. If the inspector you are referring today does not perform a “Move In Certified” Seller Home Inspection, I recommend referring one who does. If you are a Realtor, you can provide additional value as a selling agent by recommending a “Move In Certified” Seller Home Inspection to your clients.
“Accurate Investment Protection You Can Trust”