Accurate Investment Protection You Can Trust

“Accurate Investment Protection You Can Trust” is the tag line of Selman Home Inspections. We hope you will take a moment to discover what that means to you and your real estate clients.When buyig a home, you or (your clients if you are an agent) are about to invest their hard earned dollars in a property they know almost nothing about. Choosing an experienced home inspector is a critical step and should not be taken lightly. I provide you and your clients with experience and a full range of high quality professional home inspection services. I perform no more than two inspections per day to ensure adequate time to evaluate each property. My typical time on site ranges from 2.5 to 6 hours depending, on the size, the types of inspections, condition of the property and time needed to answer any questions you or your client may have. I inspect each home with precision and detail.I will be honest right up front; I’m not the cheapest inspector. If price is your clients only concern, I am likely not the right inspector for them. With the value of the investment in a home in mind, the last thing you want to do is choose an inspector based on the inspection fee alone. I posses the qualifications, education, experience and equipment needed in order to perform my job thoroughly and professionally without alarming your client.Home Inspections are my life’s passion and safeguarding your clients investment is my top priority. Our clients are provided with unbiased, impartial professional home inspection reports which include photos and recommendations. Experience is key. A home inspector must be confident in their abilities. Rest assured if you and your client lend me 5% of your trust, I am confident that I will gain the other 95%.

I want to be your clients inspector for life and earn your referral business for years to come. I am here to answer your questions and provide advice anytime it is needed.

Working for the client, we take pride in our work as North Texas Home Inspection pros and strive to deliver the highest standards in quality, integrity, and value. We are dedicated to your real estate transaction and back every client’s inspection with a more value and support than any other home inspector. Allow me to share some of the benefits of working with us and what separates us from other Inspectors:

As a Professional Home Inspector, I will communicate what is being inspected, what’s being looked for, what’s being done, what’s being found and make suggestions about dealing with any findings. We ask for the opportunity to compete for your North Texas Home Inspection business. Given the opportunity, we will show you we are everything we say we are. We want our clients to know they made the right choice in the Home Inspector they choose to represent their investment and protect their family.

Selman Home Inspection Company 
FHA/HUD # F537
Septic #113423
Advertisements

One Response to Accurate Investment Protection You Can Trust

  1. It is very important to do a good inspection of the home in which we live

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: