Selman Home Inspection Company serves Dallas, Fort Worth all of North Texas with a full range of professional home inspection services. When you need a certified, licensed home inspector, call 469-371-3228 to schedule your home inspection. For complete information about us visit Selman Home Inspection. Our Team is here to serve your home inspection needs before, during and after your home inspection.
As your Forth Worth Dallas Home Inspection Professionals, we are here to serve your real estate buying and selling needs before, during and after your report! The peace of mind you will have from hiring us as your certified, licensed inspector will help you make sound, educated real estate decisions. We are here for you even after your purchase for help, support, solutions, and advice. Our report allows you to buy or sell real estate with complete confidence.
- A Fort Worth Dallas Home Inspection will reduce the risk in buying a home by disclosing deficiencies before you close and inherit the problems with it.
- We provide our clients the information they need to make an informed decision in a clear, concise, professional manner, onsite with photographs and illustrations.
- We spend two to five hours thoroughly evaluating all aspects of the property you are purchasing, from the shingles to the foundation and all areas in between.
- Don’t be alarmed! There is a solution for every problem. If the inspector recommends further evaluation of a system or component, you should obtain a second opinion to determine the repair cost associated with the deficiency before your contract period expires.
- The money spent for a Fort Worth Dallas Home Inspection is small compared to the cost of the property or possible unknown defects.
- Our reports are very competitive in price and are unequaled when comparing thoroughness, quality and value.
Service, Support, Value & Benefits
Working for you, we take pride in our work as Fort Worth Dallas Home Inspection pros and strive to deliver the highest standards in quality, integrity, and value. We are dedicated to your real estate transaction and back every client’s report with a more value and support than any other real estate inspector. Allow me to share some of the benefits of working with us and what separates us from other Inspectors:
- 24/7 Online Scheduling
- Professional Office Support
- 90 Day Warranty From RWS
- Technical Support From Home Owerners Network
- Discounts On Home Security
- 10% Off At Lowe’s
- Home Maintenance Guide
- Preferred Contractor List
- Onsite Presentation
- Easy To Read Report With Summary
A Cheap Home Inspector May Cost You More
Buying a house is one of the most expensive purchases most people ever make. This is not time to shop for the cheapest Fort Worth Dallas Home Inspection. The cost of hiring a professional inspector is insignificant compared to closing costs, other fees, mortgage and interest. While getting the best deals during the process of buying real estate is important, your investment in hiring the right inspector is not the place to skimp. Your losses could be huge! Cheap inspectors tend to be those who are new to the industry or are not able to stay busy so, they low ball the cost to get your business.
The Goal Of Our Report
Our goal is to provide real estate buyers and sellers with information that is accurate, easy to understand and customer service beyond reproach. As with all types of evaluations, the components and systems from the foundation to the shingles are inspected to visually identify defects in local building standards. Our Dallas Home Inspection services are designed to educate and provide valuable information about the condition of real estate before you make what could be, a life long family investment.
References & Video Testimonials
Our clients and Realtors often provide us with constructive feedback about how our Fort Worth Dallas Home Inspection services are the best they have ever had. We receive very few complaints and get positive feedback from almost every client. The majority of our business is from client referrals and from real estate agent recommendations. Our Client Video Testimonials & References demonstrate dedication to excellence as Professional Inspectors.
Making Smart Real Estate Decisions
North Texas County & City Service Area
Addison, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Desoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Garland, Grand Prairie, Irving, Lancaster, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson
Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Keller, Southlake, Grapevine, Weatherford, North Richland Hills
Ellis, Johnson, Hill Counties:
Waxahachie, Ennis, Midlothian, Italy, Red Oak, Ovilla, Corsicana, Hillsboro, Whitney, Cleburne,
Allen, Anna, Blue Ridge, Celina, Fairview, Farmersville, Frisco, Garland, Lavon, Lucas, McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Richardson, Royce City, Sachse, Wylie
Rockwall, Royce City, Wolf City
Corinth, Denton, Flower Mound, Justin, Krum, Lewisville, Little Elm, Northlake, Ponder, Sanger, The Colony, Trophy Club
Choosing The Right Inspector
As a professional real estate service company, we communicate what is being inspected, what’s being looked for, what’s being done, what’s being found and make suggestions about dealing with any findings. We ask for the opportunity to compete for your Fort Worth Dallas Home Inspection business. Given the opportunity, we will show you we are everything we say we are. We want our clients to know they made the right choice in the Inspector they choose to represent their investment.